Authors are STRONGLY advised to prepare the manuscript as per the following guidelines otherwise it will delay the publication and possible rejection as well. Authors are invited to submit the papers through E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Articles could be submitted-
• Original articles
• Research articles
• Reviews articles
• Case report
• Letter to Editor
• Short reports
Organization of Manuscript
Serein Journals disbelieves in setting any limit in terms of research & creativity. Setting a limit creates edges in thinking process & expressions of aspects. However, the authors may please ensure that the length of their manuscript is between 5 to 20 pages. Serein will accept any manuscript which is either shorter or longer than the prescribed limit, if the content is of extraordinarily high value.
The manuscript should contain the items mentioned here under:
• Title & List of authors
• Materials & Methods
• Results & Discussion
• Acknowledgements (optional)
• Preparation of Tables
Electronic submission substantially reduces the editorial processing and reviewing times and shortens overall publication times. Every researcher & scholar should keep in mind the following aspects while sending the papers:
• the topic, title, and focus of the Research Paper;
• the names of all researchers contributing (maximum 5);
• the name of the coordinator (corresponding researcher);
• an outline of the theoretical background of the research topic;
• prior reading suggestions for attendants and details on accessibility (if needed)
1. Abstract: It should be strictly written within 300 words under the following subheadings. So that article can be easily followed by readers. It should contain:
i. Purpose of the study: In simple words tell readers about the aim of this study. No discussion, no story only aim of this study [50-60 words]
ii. Methodology: Give name, brand, type of tools, methods, software, review, and survey that has been used to do this study. No discussion or explanation. [50-60 words]
iii. Main Findings: Write only the main results in few words. No discussion or explanation. [50-60 words]
iv. Applications of this study: where this study can be useful, give the name of area, disciplines etc [50-60 words]
v. Novelty/Originality of this study: what is new in this study that may benefit readers or how it is advancing the existing knowledge or creating new knowledge in this subject. [50-60 words]
2. Keywords: 5 to 6 very specific keywords should be given. Avoid big phrases. Google will never find your article. Take 2 or 3 keywords from the title. Keywords should be commonly Google searchable terms.
3. Main body: Start the main body of the paper on page 2.
4. Tables and figures: We encourage using appropriate graphics to explain, illustrate, and summarize concepts and results without lengthy prose. Please keep the title and captions brief while placing the titles above tables and captions beneath figures. Do not embed numbers or captions in images; instead, place them outside the image, but on the same page. Tables & figures must be followed by references.
5. Notes: Use notes cautiously and keep them brief. Provide notes as a numbered list at the end of the text, not as footnotes on each page.
6. Graphs and Charts: Graphs and charts should fit the width of 1 or 2 columns. For labels use 9-point or 10-point Times New Roman type.
7. Work Citations: Citations of other works should be limited to those which are strictly necessary. Short quotations should be included in the text within inverted commas (“…”) while quotations of more than 30 words should be placed in a separate paragraph indented from the main body of the text. However, all quotations should be accompanied by precise references.
8. References: References should be written in APA format